Re: [Xylo-SDR] Help Wanted: ATX 20 or 24 pin PCB mount connector wanted

Eric,
Have you searched for the Molex 44206-0007 series connector?

Here is a link to the molex website:

<http://www.molex.com/>

Enter 44206-0007 into the search field and you will get to the product page. Check out the distributors.

Regards, Helmut VK4STR

Eric Ellison wrote:
Folks

Even though I have been to every site on the Internet and am on my second pass, I am still looking for a vertical mount solder pin ATX power supply connector. We NEED this for the Atlas and I am striking out on my gurgling!