Re: [Xylo-SDR] [Alt-xylo-sdr] FW: Help Wanted: ATX 20 or 24 pin PCBmount connectorwanted

The 20-pin header specified in the ATX spec rev 2.1 is in the Mouser
catalog as Part # 538-39-29-9202 @ $2.57.
If I read things correctly, the 24-pin header we want is in the Mouser
catalog as Part # 538-39-28-1243 @ $4.05.

{Note corrected price for the 20-pin version.}

	Chris