Re: [Xylo-SDR] ATLAS Decisions to be made

Where are the DIN connectors? All I see is double row .1" Berg connectors, look at all the accessories for the board, .1" headers.

 I must admit this whole project is getting incredibly aggravating, we change or minds faster than the wind changes direction.

Surprise me, I'll check in a year and see if anything has been decided.