Create the page "N8UR" on this wiki! See also the search results found.
- [[Image:penny-5.png|thumb|300px|Wide band spurious output by John N8UR. Penelope producing 0.25w out on 14.1MHz]] [[Image:penny-spectrumplot.png|thumb|300px|Phase noise plot by John N8UR. Penelope producing 0.25w out on 14.1MHz and phase locked to on board 10MHz1 KB (184 words) - 12:49, 15 September 2011
- Thanks to '''John, N8UR,''' for testing and documenting the performance of the ALEX filters. This15 KB (2,378 words) - 13:05, 28 December 2012
- ...a" enclosure, Phil Harman VK6APH, Scott Cowling WA2DFI, and John Ackermann N8UR sat down together at the ARRL/TAPR DCC in Chicago (September 2008) and roug15 KB (2,547 words) - 13:06, 25 January 2010
- '''John, N8UR,''' has done a detailed Allan Variance and phase noise measurement of the T ...version cards are being built and tested currently, by Phil, VK6APH; John, N8UR; Joe, K5SO; and myself, KE9H.6 KB (1,002 words) - 19:18, 24 March 2012
- ...the TCXO frequency can be changed to 16 MHz by purchasing a new one. John, N8UR, has done a detailed Allan Variance and phase noise measurement of the TCXO2 KB (356 words) - 03:23, 24 April 2011