Re: [Xylo-SDR] Watta Deal

----- Original Message -----
From: ecellison
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 12:06 AM
Subject: [Xylo-SDR] Watta Deal

I have    18 Wolfson 8785 chips

            14 Wolfson 8971 codec chips

            8 24 mhz oscillators for the 8785 (and other similar)

            8 Oscillator sockets

I?ll give these away for free in sets. I apologize that I think I have not recorded all the original requests for my first offer for these items. Also I know some of you got oscillators from Bill ? KD5TFD so won?t need the osc or socket.

So if you will reply to this message with the above subject line I will try to get the sets out to you by the weekend.

Information I need to know:

How many of which item do you need?

Your mailing address.

I would love to have had some prototyping boards like Bill has pointed to, but don?t at the moment.

I'll see if I can make some at home. Won't take long.