Re: [Xylo-SDR] Watta Deal

Hello Eric,

Received the 8785 and 8971 IC's yesterday.  I was
very surprised as I thought you had allocated all of them
long before reaching my request.

Thank you very much.

Most of us will probably be able to mount the 8785 OK
if a PCB becomes available laid out for it, however the
8971 will probably require access to commercial SMT
manufacturing equipment, although I did read once of
someone performing reflow soldering in their toster oven.

BTW, I've always heard it's bad to get Scotch tape near
IC's.  The act of unrolling some is said to generate very
high static voltage which sits on the tape section until it
jumps to the IC, causing static damage.

Eagerly awaiting the Saxo Kit.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours,
John   KK6IL