Re: [Xylo-SDR] Wolfson - Xylo interface working

I'm in the process of building a perfboard prototype for the TI chip similar to what I've got for the Wolfson. I think 90% plus of the FPGA code will be the same as the TI digital audio clocking looks to be the same as the Wolfson.

Next thing to do on the FPGA side is to do 24 bit sampling @ 192 khz. On the PC side I think I have some work on how to jam this stuff into PowerSDR.

Regards,

Bill