[Xylo-SDR] Xylo Teamspeak Forum 1700 today 01-07-06

Here is the audio of the second Xylo group Teamspeak forum. Only Cecil, Bill and I were there and it is a little rambling.

It is my opinion that the discussion revolving around the “Product”  we are working toward is crucial to the survival of this Xylo thingy group.

I am not talking about a commercial product, but unless we get something into the hands of users it is a just for fun type thing which will fade quickly. Examples of “products” which have effected the world are

SoftRock 40 VER.xx

I suggest we move the Xylo Teamspeak to the evenings US time. I’ll touch base with Phil – VK6APH, a prime mover in the early going on this when he is available.

I am going to continue pursuing the buss and daughter card structure.