[Xylo-SDR] Xylo Teamspeak Forum Weekly meeting chaged to 0100 Wednesday

Folks

Just got off the hook with Phil – VK6APH and as discussed in the earlier posted audio, we will move the Xylo forum to 0100 Wednesdays.

This is 8 p.m. eastern. I think we can move that to 9 p.m. Eastern which might be better time for the Western time zone. Phil will try to make it that weekday morning from work.

I wil post the audio from the forum discussion for Leon and Ahti and other participants from EU.

Eric