Re: [Xylo-SDR] Cyclone II board

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ahti Aintila" <ahti@attocon.com>
To: "Xylo-SDR Discussion" <xylo-sdr@lists.ae5k.us>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 12:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Xylo-SDR] Cyclone II board

Leon,

For 1.2V you may try these:
Linear LT1086, 1.5A
National LM8117, 1A
National LP3883ES-1.2, 3A

The delivery status seems to be difficult. Try free samples directly
from the manufacturer.

Thanks, Ahti. I'm trying to use parts that are easy to get hold of for production, even if I have to order them from the US.

I've just ordered a couple of the FX2LP chips, Arrow had plenty of them. I'll order a few of the 96-way connectors now, the right angle ones and the straight ones. I'll be ready to go, then.

I just checked the Pulsonix PCB library footprint for TO-252 (the 1.2 V regulator) and found it was completely wrong! I've told them about it and created my own. I'd better check the connectors when I actually have them in my hands, I know the 64-way ones are OK but I've never used the 96-way.

73, Leon