Re: [Xylo-SDR] FTDI FT2232C USB interface

----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Covington" <p.covington@gmail.com>
To: "Xylo-SDR Discussion" <xylo-sdr@lists.ae5k.us>
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 4:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Xylo-SDR] FTDI FT2232C USB interface

This part was discussed in the past.  I would recommend against using
this part.  It is slow and not *that* much cheaper.  It is not fast
enough for 192 kSPS with the Wolfson or TI part.  It probably isn't
fast enough for 96 kSPS either.

By using this chip you would seriously limit the applications of your
FPGA project.

OK, I'll stick with the FX2LP. I should get the ones I've ordered on Monday.

73, Leon
---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
currently using to read this email. ]