Re: [Xylo-SDR] FTDI FT2232C USB interface

This part was discussed in the past.  I would recommend against using
this part.  It is slow and not *that* much cheaper.  It is not fast
enough for 192 kSPS with the Wolfson or TI part.  It probably isn't
fast enough for 96 kSPS either.

By using this chip you would seriously limit the applications of your
FPGA project.

Phil N8VB