From: xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us [mailto:xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us]
On Behalf Of Philip Covington
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 10:12 AM
To: Xylo-SDR Discussion
Subject: Re: [Xylo-SDR] FPGA board

We need to decide on the function of all 96 pins on the DIN41612
connector soon before you finalize your design.

A suggestion: The pins are normally numbered A1-A32, B1-B32, and
C1-C32.  A1, B1, and C1 start on the same side of the connector.
Using pin numbering of 1-96 will cause more confusion.

Phil N8VB

On 1/16/06, Leon Heller <leon.heller@bulldoghome.com> wrote:
> I've just ordered some FAN1112 1.2V regulators direct from Fairchild.
Mouser