Re: [Xylo-SDR] Contest Announcement

do you want something like "the next audio"  ??
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 5:36 PM
Subject: [Xylo-SDR] Contest Announcement

We have gone WAY beyond Xylo and now my shortedsightedness is biting back! We need a new name for this group and this project/product.

We need to get away from the FPGA4FUN association.

I will ship,at my expense, 1 (one) used, modified ATX power supply with a dymo label indicating ?Winner of the rename the Xylo project contest?.

Let?s be creative and come up with a new REALLY catchy, remembrerable name. Something symphonic might be nice, since we are playing around with audio, yet no more Xylophones or Saxophones.

Xylo-SDR mailing list
To post msg: Xylo-SDR@ae5k.us