Re: [Xylo-SDR] FX2 - 8051

Phil,

Great, I thought it might have been you. Will look for your post.

73,
Steve - K5FR

<snip>
Hi Steve,

I have some code that compiles with the SDCC compiler to make the FX2
firmware work.  I was using the LibUSB-win32 driver to talk over USB because
it makes the stuff portable from Windows to Linux.  I will gather all code
together and place it on my website for download.  I have not tried to use
it with the XYLO board, but it should be able to be adapted easily.

I will post a message when it is available.  Hopefully I get the chance to
do it this weekend.

73 de phil N8VB
</snip>