Re: [Xylo-SDR] FX2 - 8051

On 1/20/06, Steve Nance <snance@charter.net> wrote:

> Anybody done anything with the 8051 micro on the FX2 chip yet? I want to
> remember someone had done something with the SDCC compiler, but I can't find
> any reference to it in the archives. Looking for some sample code,
> discussion, URLs, etc.
>
> 73,
> Steve - K5FR

Hi Steve,

I have some code that compiles with the SDCC compiler to make the FX2
firmware work.  I was using the LibUSB-win32 driver to talk over USB
because it makes the stuff portable from Windows to Linux.  I will
gather all code together and place it on my website for download.  I
have not tried to use it with the XYLO board, but it should be able to
be adapted easily.

I will post a message when it is available.  Hopefully I get the
chance to do it this weekend.

73 de phil N8VB