Re: [Xylo-SDR] Teamspeak FPGA discussion - Have we paintedourselves into a corner? Boxed ourselves in?

Bad Link, always put a link inside the middle of the following <  >

You paste the link in between the two spaces, it will work without the spaces, but some email programs require the space to not break the link. example; < http://www.rackmountnet.com/Industrial-Computer/PCI-Backplane/5-Slot-PCI-Passive-Backplane-BP-05P/ > it goes across several lines but it stays together, and it works.

This is basic Internet stuff.