Re: [Xylo-SDR] Teamspeak FPGA discussion - Have wepaintedourselvesinto a corner? Boxed ourselves in?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Ellison" <ecellison@comcast.net>
To: "'Xylo-SDR Discussion'" <xylo-sdr@lists.ae5k.us>
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2006 4:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Xylo-SDR] Teamspeak FPGA discussion - Have wepaintedourselvesinto a corner? Boxed ourselves in?

Steve

Everyone's 2 cents is of value. That's why the Reflector. In casual
conversations with Gerald that enclosure (no matter what bus config) will
end up being pretty expensive. I have gurgled cases till I am blue in the
face, but have learned a lot! An ATX computer enclosure or Mini-ITX
enclosure would be on par with SDR-100 enclosure costwise. Bene here is that
it has powersupply, switches, indicators, mounts and other goodies, we are
going to have to buy separately.

I built up a Mini-ITX system some time ago. I quite like the case, it's much easier to work with than most full-size cases. It also uses a nice small power supply.

Leon