From: vk4str [mailto:vk4str@netspace.net.au]
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2006 8:58 PM
To: Christopher T. Day
Subject: Re: [Xylo-SDR] Aria Case... DIN41612 Backplane...

Chris,
I dont know if you meant to send this only to me and not to the whole
list....

It really should be going to the list for discussion, after all everyone
should know what they are letting themselves in to.

New thread is required, objectives, scope, estimated cost, who is the
project targeting etc.

I agree with you, it looks like it will be a project in the first
instance mainly for people who can develop hard and software. In the
second instance it will be useful to people who use the work done by the
developers of the basic system, and they just add their daughterboards
etc.

Please start the thread, 73's Helmut