Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 06:05
Subject: Re: [Xylo-SDR] Teamspeak FPGA discussion-Havewepaintedourselvesintoa corner? Boxed ourselves in?

Leon

Yep, was hoping someone would ?pick up? on my little names and move on to this important suff (smile).

I like it. We still have a power supply prize for the person who comes up with the project name, this is great for the heart we are building. Hopefully it didn?t offend anyone to suggest names for the people first doing the work on the board. No question in my mind that this honor goes to you on the FPGA board.

<projectname?> - Lionheart!

Eric