From: xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us [mailto:xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us]
On Behalf Of Edson Pereira
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 5:52 AM
To: Xylo-SDR Discussion
Subject: Re: [Xylo-SDR] Aria Case... DIN41612 Backplane...

Chris,

You are not alone!

I am also having nostalgic memories of those days. I have my Saxo
quietly waiting for me. The box for it is already purchased. It measures
10x2x7 cm. Enough space for the Saxo, the audio CODECs and perhaps some
addtional circuitry for controlling the SDR-1000 and even interfacing
with a GPS.

73,

-- Edson