[Xylo-SDR] non-enclosure

Folks

In spite of the fact that we have bypassed the ‘custom’ enclosure for the moment, I would suggest that board designers try to stay with the 100 x 100 mm board sizes.

Currently the change in design:

The 96 pin connector is adjacent to the outside world connections.

Surface component mounting maximum height is under 19 mm.

If ‘inside world’ components or connectors are mounted or suggested, make them on the other side adjacent to the 96 pin connector. (will have to define sides)

Leave the side opposite the connector free of components.

This will allow future mounting in a ‘split’ case with additional depth.

Thanks

Eric