Re: [Xylo-SDR] RFC - Request for Mothrboard name

Phil

GREAT! I think we are complete now! (except for the total project name)

I LOVE IT!

Summary

Lionheart - Leon Heller master tamer - FPGA board.
Janus - Phil Harman and Bill Tracey harmonizing - Audio excellence and
SDR-1000 glue.
Atlas - Group effort! Laying the tracks on the motherboard.
Mercury - Phil Covington - Redline Radio ! Wings! Talons are at ready!

Bring it on!

Eric