Re: [Xylo-SDR] Lionheart Block diagram v1.2

No - its just internal to the FPGA. No reason why we couldn't add this into
the USB protocol but it we want it to look like a USB virtual com port then
someone will need to write a Windows driver.

So... Should I add an RS232 converter to the Lionheart block diagram?

Phil...VK6APH