Re: [Xylo-SDR] Lionheart Block diagram v1.2

Phil -- does the debug comm port you've got on the FPGA present as a comm port other apps can talk to, or is it only accessible from the XyloFPGA application?

If only via XyloFPGA think we will need a custom device driver to take data from the USB interface and present it as a comm port so other applications can talk to it. like it were a standard comm port

Not saying it can't be done, just saying not to forget some software will be needed as well.

Cheers,

Bill (kd5tfd)