[Xylo-SDR] Use of Tortoise SVN

Eric,

I'd be very pleased to use Tortoise SVN and keep all of my design files there.
So far I've blundered through using it and I'm sure I'm not getting more than
a few % of the real value of it use.

I'm going to claim that I am too busy to stop and learn it thoroughly and
hopefully my deliverables to date substantiate that!

What would be great if someone could but together a very simple guide as to
its use in the form of  a simple step-by-step set of instructions.

I'm sure that when I start using it in earnest I'll wonder how I ever managed
without it!

73's Phil... VK6APH