Re: [Xylo-SDR] Use of Tortoise SVN

Phil

It really is pretty simple, although I guess I'm missing some of the finer
points.

Once installed, and the address entered, all anyone really has to do is
right click my computer and choose on "Tortise Browser> a dropdown list of
servers appears click on that directory. It comes up as if it was on your
local machine. For those of us with R/W privs we have complete control. For
those with read privs only they can view or download the file but can't
replace it.

I had Dale create a section for each board off the root. I moved the
Lionheart VSD to the Lionheart folder. Would be great to just do some
learning on our diagrammatic sketches. Dale said he would replace the IP
denoted servername with a more 'friendly' name.

I was going to create a visio for the Atlas, but found the computer here
with Visio on it is still flakey. Spent all weekend on building up/rapairing
2 computers, but should have my development computer re-worked shortly.

Thanks
Eric