[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xylo-SDR] Alternative name to Xlyo project
Eric Ellison wrote:
I'll put it to a vote in a forum message Tuesday!
Well nothing like a deadline.
WARNING: NO MYTHOLOGY
To make sure there is at least some choice, here goes:
1. Golden Gate: The gate based device bridges the RF/HF and digital world;
it's design and capabilities make it golden.
2. Ham Ram: Highly Adaptable & Modular Radio (wave/frequency) Acquisition
3. Bit Blaster: I think some one else mentioned this one, but not sure
4. Bit Fire: Like Spit Fire: fast, agile, etc.
5. Nano Sampler: nothing like the word nano to grab the headlines (helps
that period of HF signal is in the ns range).
73 de Joe - AB1DO