[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xylo-SDR] Alternative name to Xlyo project
I hope that choosing mythical names doesn't have a relevance to the
project's probability of sucess.
At 04:21 PM 1/30/2006, you wrote:
Eric Ellison wrote:
>I'll put it to a vote in a forum message Tuesday!
Well nothing like a deadline.
WARNING: NO MYTHOLOGY
To make sure there is at least some choice, here goes:
1. Golden Gate: The gate based device bridges the RF/HF and digital
it's design and capabilities make it golden.
2. Ham Ram: Highly Adaptable & Modular Radio (wave/frequency)
3. Bit Blaster: I think some one else mentioned this one, but not
4. Bit Fire: Like Spit Fire: fast, agile, etc.
5. Nano Sampler: nothing like the word nano to grab the headlines (helps
that period of HF signal is in the ns range).
73 de Joe - AB1DO
Xylo-SDR mailing list
To post msg: Xylo-SDR@ae5k.us
Xylo-SDR web page:
I fail to see why doing the same thing over and over and getting the
same results every time is insanity: I've almost proved it isn't; only a
few more tests now and I'm sure results will differ this time ...