Re: [Xylo-SDR] Alternative name to Xlyo project

Joe

That's the spirit! Like you, I think we wore out mythology. One of my 5 feet
is always in the marketing and 'flashy/trashy' area.

I Like BitFire (think it should be one word with a - or _ in it. If we
really got clever could include an ansi graphics character as a spacer
(smile).

These are now on the list.

Incidentelly since I am making up the rules and the deadlines on this.
(Deadline holds!)

Rule:
Anyone can have as many entries as they want, so long as it is 10 or less. I
wouldn't take kindly to having someone cut and paste Websters dictionary
into the contest message. I may throw my additional 9 in there for kix
"FPGA-Smiths" doesn't quite cut it!

I have the ATX power supply ready to ship, if the winner really wants it!

Eric