Teamspeak index 2009
This is an index of the subjects discussed in the weekly Teamspeak sessions.
Use your web browser search facility (control F) to search it.
Audio file is at: http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=991
00:00 Dave (KV0S) in the chair.
- George, K9TRV. KISS Konsole, sharp DSP, syn mode working, looking at CPU load and AGC code.
- Graham, KE9H. Fans for Pandora - 92mm fan needed. Minor change to Excalibur to shield TXO. N12 GPS boards from China.
- Greg, ZL3IX. Multi receive working well.
- Phil, VK6APH. Working on KISS Konsole user interface, S meter calibration, and AGC. Added control for gradical lines. Working on FPGA audio glitch - waiting for code.
- Richard, VK2NRA. Wiki teamspeak index, working on HPSDR station setup.
- Rick, VE3MM. Contesting with CW skimmer - worked well with Mercury.
- Bill, KD5TFD. Helping people with problems.
- Al, N0TVJ.
00:19 N2PK VNA
00:22 Jack in ghpsdr, communication with PC, dropped 'packets'... better routing of I & Q in the PC.
00:30 'FL digi' digital modem program interfacing.
00:41 Wiki Teamspeak index, Is it useful? Who to do it?
00:46 USB (G8KBB) interface to N2PK VNA.
00:50 Cyclops spectrum analyser design (redesign) and chip selection.
00:57 N2PK - FX2 - USB interface chip selection, power supply.
01:00 Pandora fan.
01:03 Parts ordering for N2PK SNA, volumn purchasing.
01:05 Reflow soldering, hot air gun.
Audio file is at: http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=990
00:00 Dave (KV0S) in the chair. Canvas web browser interface.
- George, K9TRV, progress on KISS console.
- Greg, ZL3IX, Mechanically RF tight enclosure... grounding USB connection. Drive level.
- Phil, VK6APH, KISS click and drag tuning. Fix drag bug. Working on S meter. AGC work - George is being very modest. Working with Kirk on Ozy + Janus code, making good progress.
- Bill, KD5TFD, Scaling PwrSDR with multiple cores.
- Al, N0TVG, Blackfin with ucLinux.
00:10 Multi-receive - does it work? It should. Maybe back down on the display update setting to lower CPU load.
00:15 Acorn distributed servers.
00:18 ghpsdr - Making progress - getting ready to write transmit elements. Has 48, 96, 192K displays.
00:20 Multi core loading continued with graph.
oo:22 AGC SW sampling rate... S meter.
00:26 Multi receive again. CPU speed, buffering, etc.
00:30 Blackfin / Beagle use. Beagle is probably more capable.
00:39 .... Close, 73s.
Audio file is at: http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=988
On this week's session: some hints on desoldering the Penelope transformer, possible Ozzy dot-dash reversed, and bandpass filter selection. Considerable discussion of mouse movement to control the KISS console frequency
Audio file is at: http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=987