Re: [Xylo-SDR] Wolfson Chips

My favorite is AKM's AK5394A. The A weighted SNR (@48 kHz) of
the converters are:
WM8785:  111 dB
AK5394A: 123 dB
The difference of 12 dB means a lot to me.
Here is some more information that I already sent to Phil H:
--
The local representative of Asahi Kasei came back to my
enquiry sent directly to Asahi Kasei. Free samples (3) of

Despite these high prices I am interested, but just now cannot
find time to start from scratch. Here are the links:
www.asahi-kasei.co.jp/akm/en/product/ak5394a/ekd5394a-03.pdf
www.asahi-kasei.co.jp/akm/en/product/ak5394a/ek5394a.pdf
--
Possibly I must wait until February in any case, before I can
start working with these ideas. Perhaps at that time some

Ahti OH2RZ

----- Original Message ----- From: "ecellison" <ecellison@comcast.net>