Re: [Xylo-SDR] Hello...

Philip Covington wrote:
> Thanks, Don, for setting this up.   I was getting a headache trying to
> make sure my reply to(s) included everyone.

That's what I thought when Eric2 was having difficulties yesterday too.

Although right now I cannot contribute much in the way of design or
programming help, this is one way I can help the community.

About 5 hours after the announcement we are already up to 16 on our list
of subscribers and still growing.  I expect more when people get home
from their jobs or when the VK's wake up.

> I have created a folder that you can browse on my website that
> contains Xylo example code.
>
> http://www.philcovington.com/FPGA

I've added the above link to the web page.  The web page has expanded a
lot in the past few hours as many more useful links have been added.

Thanks for your interest and the work you've done on SDR in general.
Your own website makes interesting reading, and now I know who to send
my xxx-hundred lead 0.5 mm smds to to have soldered ;-)

73,
Don AE5K