Re: [Xylo-SDR] Hello...

SNIP
> http://www.philcovington.com/FPGA

I've added the above link to the web page.  The web page has expanded a
lot in the past few hours as many more useful links have been added.

Thanks for your interest and the work you've done on SDR in general.
Your own website makes interesting reading, and now I know who to send
my xxx-hundred lead 0.5 mm smds to to have soldered ;-)

73,
Don AE5K

SNIP

Thanks for making the reflector available, this will be a lot easier than email with 30 addresses. That is one of the things my SPAM detection software looks for, I had to change the settings to not mark the mail as SPAM.

Does the list allow formatted text? :-P

Cecil Bayona
KD5NWA
www.qrpradio.com

I fail to see why doing the same thing over and over and getting the same results every time is insanity: I've almost proved it isn't; only a few more tests now and I'm sure results will differ this time ...