Re: [Xylo-SDR] fpga4fun.com order, another Xylo bytes the dust.

Hi all,

You can but them directly from Altera:

http://www.buyaltera.com/scripts/partsearch.dll/showfilter?site=ALTERA;lang=EN;part=544-1016-ND

$10.70 ea/ qty 1

or from Digikey for the same price.  It may be that when you order
from Altera on line the parts are sent from Digikey (like how TI does
with their samples).

73 de Phil N8VB