Re: [Xylo-SDR] Your FPGA Code

----- Original Message ----- From: "KD5NWA" <kd5nwa@cox.net>
To: "Xylo-SDR Discussion" <xylo-sdr@lists.ae5k.us>
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2005 6:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Xylo-SDR] Your FPGA Code

Thanks, this is the kind of tips that us rank amateurs need to keep
us out of trouble.

I have not seen Verilog code before, definitely very C'ish, which is
good, but I can see that it will take a lot of code to get anything
complicated done, so having a good foundation on how to write code
that the compiler will not misunderstand is a good thing.

I prefer VHDL to Verilog, I find it more readable and it is arguably more popular. It's based on Ada, whereas Verilog is similar to C, as you have stated.

Leon
---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
currently using to read this email. ]