Re: [Xylo-SDR] Xylo

----- Original Message -----
From: KD5NWA
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 4:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Xylo-SDR] Xylo

By the way the Saxo board uses the Altera's Cyclone FPGA EP1C3T100 so your board with the Cyclone II will be the developers hot-rod.

I just noticed that. The Saxo appears to be more of a basic system than the Xylo board, with much less stuff on it, and a lot cheaper.

I've got one of the Xilinx/Digilent Spartan 3 kits with a -400 part. It was only $125 from Digilent. It's better in some ways than the Xylo board, but doesn't have USB.

My Cyclone II chips have been shipped, according to FedEx. They haven't left Memphis, yet, so I probably won't get them for a couple of days.

Leon