Re: [Xylo-SDR] Xylo - smt proto boards

I've been buying from them for years but their header boards are a little pricey, but they do have a lot of CPU boards at reasonable prices. Also they don't have TSop packaging which what we need for the A/D projects.

I have used their CPU development boards quite often, about a month ago I bought two AVR boards from them, and will buy more in the future. They get their board from Olimex, which also do custom PCB's at a very reasonable price without a lot of restrictions that others place on you

Thanks