Re: [Xylo-SDR] TeamSpeak session

You can test on the actual team server, go to where you configure the software and one of the buttons lets you test it. as you talk you will hear yourself delayed, very disconcerting but it lets you know you are getting through. Do not use VOX, it is too disrupting during the meeting, instead program a key on the keyboard to be your send button, I use the right side "Alt" key.

< http://flex-radio.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1908 >

Info on the server at the bottom of the page.