From: xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us [mailto:xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us]
On Behalf Of Leon Heller
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 11:41 AM
To: Xylo-SDR Discussion
Subject: [Xylo-SDR] TeamSpeak session

What is the server for the TeamSpeak session tomorrow?

I've downloaded the software, and get messages back when I connect and
disconnect to and from a public server, so it probably working. Is there a
test server I can try?

Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
leon.heller@bulldoghome.com

---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility
to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
currently using to read this email. ]