[Xylo-SDR] AD9446

Further to my previous post, I've just ordered the ADI AD9446 evaluation board. The $200 it costs is quite reasonable, and it should be feasible to interface it directly to my Spartan-3 kit, or the proposed Cyclone II board, via an adapter PCB. ADI even makes an interface for it consisting of a FIFO and USB, so it may be connected directly to a PC.

Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
leon.heller@bulldoghome.com