Re: [Xylo-SDR] AD9446

----- Original Message ----- From: "Leon Heller" <leon.heller@bulldoghome.com>
To: "Xylo-SDR Discussion" <xylo-sdr@lists.ae5k.us>
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 9:52 AM
Subject: [Xylo-SDR] AD9446

Further to my previous post, I've just ordered the ADI AD9446 evaluation
board. The $200 it costs is quite reasonable, and it should be feasible to
interface it directly to my Spartan-3 kit, or the proposed Cyclone II board, via an adapter PCB. ADI even makes an interface for it consisting of a FIFO
and USB, so it may be connected directly to a PC.

Actually, the ADC connects to a third board which goes between it and the above board, which has a Xilinx Virtex FPGA on it.

Leon
---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
currently using to read this email. ]