From: xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us [mailto:xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us]
On Behalf Of Philip Covington
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 6:03 PM
To: Xylo-SDR Discussion
Subject: Re: [Xylo-SDR] Cases

I did a quick layout of four vertical DIN41612 96 pin connectors and
two right angle 96 pin connectors for inter-motherboard connectivity.
 I was able to fit it within a motherboard footprint of 4"x4.25".  One
of the right angle DIN41612 connectors could be used to apply power to
the motherboard and/or we can put a powerpole pcb connector on the
motherboard too.

This gives four slots per motherboard spaced 0.75" apart.  The slots
(and the right angle inter-motherboard connectors) would not need to
be populated it you are not using them... cutting down on the cost in
some cases...

73 de Phil N8VB