From: xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us [mailto:xylo-sdr-bounces@lists.ae5k.us]
On Behalf Of Don AE5K
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:00 AM
To: Xylo-SDR Discussion
Subject: Re: [Xylo-SDR] ATX Power Supply

Eric Ellison wrote:

> Although a little large, and having more connections than we need, atx
> connector could be done on back of board. It more or less mandates an ATX
> supply, although the exterprising person could just hack an ATX plug off a
> power supply and connect the proper voltages off a non atx supply.
>
> Eric

Might consider just using an inline connector ... just run wires out of
backside hole of "our product", even can leave it up to the end-user.
That's how many manufacturers, including several of my mobile rigs, do
it.  A hole and grommet is much cheaper than figuring out mounting of a
connector on the box and allows some creativity on the part of the user.

Don