Re: [Xylo-SDR] RFC - RF Routing and Connections

Rather than SMA I'd suggest that we use SMB. They are smaller and the fact
that they snap on makes them much easier to attach/remove on a close spaced
PCB.

Plenty surplus from:

http://www.surplussales.com/Connectors/SMB.html

I've been using them for years without any reliability issues.

Phil....