To: "Xylo-SDR Discussion" <xylo-sdr@lists.ae5k.us>
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 7:52 AM
Subject: [Xylo-SDR] FPGA pin names in schematic

Now that I'm about to start connecting the FPGA to the connector etc. it would make sense to add net names to the FPGA I/O pins so that the Pulsonix PCB software will automagically connect them to the bus I've created in the schematic. I was thinking of simply using the pin number, like IO_23. Has
anyone got a better suggestion?

73, Leon