Re: [Xylo-SDR] FPGA pin names in schematic

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 2:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Xylo-SDR] FPGA pin names in schematic

Leon,

I'm using a single bit over clocking D/A converter for the L/R audio so only need one pin for each.  With a high enough clock perhaps we could do the same for the  I/Q signals for the  mixer. In which case we would only need two pins and enough space for the elliptical filters and drivers.

Does sound like we are getting a bit too specific for what is supposed to be a GP board. On the other hand I don't have any experience of running such high frequency clocks through a DIN backplane.

Should be OK, it'll only be a couple of inches. I do feel it is making it too specific.

73, Leon