Re: [Xylo-SDR] Contest Announcement

Just to make sure that we have some choice, let me throw another one in the hat.

If I recall correctly, this project once started off under the guise of Universal Station Accessory (USA, later renamed AUS-USA), which was on the back burner for quite a while until the Xylo FPGA gave it the push (kick?) it needed.

What is being thought out here is indeed a universal accessory in the sense that many options are possible, ranging from "just" replacing the sound card to a full blown SDR. In fact, "flexible" might describe it better than universal. So it's actually a (very) flexible accessory, or to concatenate freely, a

Flexessory,

with a wink to FlexRadio. Whether or not that makes this reflector a meeting place for people who like to Flexessorize I'll leave up to others to decide.

Cheers,
73 de Joe - AB1DO