Re: [Xylo-SDR] Contest Announcement

We are calling our new transponders SDX. I doubt we will trademark and copyright the name so don't expect to get sued if you use it!

Bob

Philip Covington wrote:

Hi Don,

I like SDx.  Doesn't AMSAT use SDX to refer to their Software Defined
Transponder?  If so, that might cause some confusion as to what the
project is about.

73 de Phil N8VB