Re: [Xylo-SDR] FPGA pin names in schematic - Some thoughts...

Folks

I'll jump in about here.

Smile!

Yes! Teamspeak session at 1700 tomorrow if you are desingning please be
there.

We do not need to forget the intent of the project here and put fpga's on
every project board! Defeats the purpose. No reason the fpga can't be
arbitrated to give us the 'best we can do' as Lyle suggests here. Just takes
some negotiation so that all our different gauge tracks meet at the golden
spike! Then throw a turntable in there.

Phil_C designs his radio and interfaces with the FPGA on the buss. Then when
proof of concept is done (even with noise etc.) He rotates the FPGA
heartbeat board clockwise, rotates his radio board counter clockwise, sends
it to the PCB house to flatten it out and plugs it into the Enclosure
horizontally and calls it Phil's HPSDR like he has on his website! The
PhilBill board can do the same thing - Or can just use the prototype case
and buss.

Eric